Thursday, December 29, 2011

Interview - by Starpulse.

Here's interview by Starpulse.
Q. You look lovely as always.
 'Thank you! That is the power of hair and make up.

Q. What about the day after you wrapped?
 David Henrie texted me & was like, 'I feel like I’ve just broken up with a girlfriend.' It was weird.

Q. Did you get to keep your wand?

Selena at EMA 2011

Yeah, it was a gift from the producers on the show, they gave me, David and Jake our wands in a little glass case with a little engraving, it was nice.

Q. Is it surreal for you when you look at your career at this point because you have so many things going on?
Sure, I’m very blessed. I love what I do. I love it. & Especially music, it was something I was passionate about but I did not expect it to take off as well as it did so I am very thankful for that as well. Doing both has been good for me, I like it.



Q. Are you doing the movie Spring Breakers with Harmony Korine?
Yeah.. I know. [Laughs] I watched all of his films. I had to fight for that role because I flew to his house in Nashville and watched all his movies. I was like, 'I want to be in your movie' and he auditioned me for like an hour or two hours and it was awesome. Then I got the part so I am excited. It is something that is very dark and is very different and I am excited to be able to work with him. Of course he is the person that is going to create all of this and he is going to help me and James Franco, Vanessa [Hudgens], Emma [Roberts] and all those people. They are all going to be so great to work against and the script is [great]. People are going to be a little surprised.

Q. Is this going to knock your fan base on its ear a little bit?
Well, the good thing about that is that it is an independent film. So it will go to film festivals but it won’t be so easy access to younger audience. They can’t go to the movies to watch that unless they went somewhere, so it wont be so much about that. It will be more for me just doing something that I am passionate about.

Q. What are you doing in the New Year’s Eve show?
 I am excited, it is going to be fun. I’m singing and we do the countdown and I will be with Demi [Lovato] and it will be fun. I’m excited.

Q. Have you ever been in Times Square before on New Year?
Nope.



No comments:

Post a Comment