Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Selena Gomez THIS IS WHY I DO MUSIC

Selena in her new post in Facebook wrote that why she does music...

My 7 year old Autistic daughter performing in the Elementary Talent Show. At the age of 4 she was non-verbal, and now she is singing infront of her entire school! I am so blessed to call her my daughter, I hope she will inspire others the way she has inspired me & my family! To everyone watching this I hope..
..you can truly appreciate how much strength it takes for a child overcoming a disability to put themselves out like this (please no nasty comments), and to parents who have children with Autism or any other special need, I hope this will give you strength and hope for your childs future! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens Me (Phil 4:13).

No comments:

Post a Comment