Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hello From Budapest!

Selena posted a new note/blog in her facebook just to say hi and keep us updated from Budapest. She's currently filming "Monte Carlo" and they started filming yesterday. She also talked about her website (www.selenagomez.com), dream out loud and that she will be back to the US on July for the premiere and promotion of Ramona and Beezus. Be sure to read it on her facebook.

Hey Everyone--
I just wanted to send you all an update from Budapest. I finally started filming yesterday for Monte Carlo the past two to three weeks have been learning how to play polo and getting my British accent just right. The cast is amazing and I am so ready to get this project started. Budapest is absolutely gorgeous and the people here are very friendly. I do miss home a lot though and will be ready to get back to America when the project is over, I feel like I have been gone forever.
I have also been working on my second album every weekend and should have it to you guys before the year ends, I cannot wait for you guys to here this album. I think we might be doing a couple more concerts here in Europe while I am still out here but, nothing has been confirmed yet I will let you guys know as soon as I know for sure. I have been getting updates about how the record has been doing overseas and I guess things have been successful so I just wanted to Thank You all so much for supporting the album, I hope to come play some songs for you soon.
Continue Reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment