Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stills + New twitter+ Trailer of Ramona and Beeezus

Below are the thumbnails of HQ Stills from Selena's upcoming movie "Ramona and Beezus" with Joey King. I'm DEAD Excited to see it, The movie hits Theaters In July, So BE SURE! To Watch this Movie! Check the stills our below, Click on thumbnails for orig size!
Credit to selena fan For Stills.
Also,
Selena wrote on her Facebook that the Ramona and Beezus trailer will premiere this Thursday! I'm so excited and remeber the movie comes out JULY 23 right after her birthday so make sure to go watch it so she can get an awesome birthday gift of a number 1 movie!
Edit: Trend #RamonaandBeezus on Twitter this Thursday!
Hey Everyone-- This Thursday the trailer to my new movie Ramona and Beezus, in
theaters July 23rd, will premiere HERE on my Facebook page! I am so excited for
you guys to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment