Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Seventeen Issue Now on Stands!

I added scans from the prom issue of "Seventeen". The interview was awesome and Selena looked stunning in every single photo.
She dished to the mag about who exactly would be in the limo when they pulled up to prom. Selena shared, “Demi [Lovato], Jennifer [Stone], Taylor [Swift]; my cousin, Priscilla; and my friend Ashley. So I’d have my two Texan friends, plus my three L.A. friends. That group would be awesome!”

Selena also revealed just how she and Demi crashed that prom in Toronto, saying, “After we got to watch the movie with our fans, we had a little after-party at this beautiful hotel. We were sitting down to dinner, and I kept hearing all this great dance music. So I went downstairs to see where it was coming from and peeked into the ballroom - and there was a prom going on. I freaked out! I ran back upstairs and got Demi and everybody else from our party, and we walked back into the ballroom and onto the dance floor and just started dancing.”
She continued, “After a couple of songs, people around us started noticing we were there. I got scared that we would get in trouble, but all of the students were so great about letting us dance with them. Even the principal came and started dancing with us! It was just so awesome.”

Be sure to pick up the new issue of Seventeen Prom — on stands NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment