Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mizz Magazine Cover

Selena is gracing the cover of the December 10th-22nd issue of the british magazine "Mizz". I added the cover to the gallery thanks to Selena fan. Selena talked about fashion style , her favorite makeup and all sort of stuff related to fashion and beauty:

On her winter Style: “It’s only in the last year that I’ve started to find my own style. I love the classic chic from the 1940s era. I get inspiration from all kinds of places, like movies I watch, pictures I find online – but I always go back to that period. I think I was born in the wrong time! My friends say that I dress like a 30-year-old woman, as they’re all into skater-chick things!”

On Shopping: “I go shopping every weekend, even if it’s just window-shopping, as that’s a great way to get inspiration of how to reorganize and restyle your wardrobe. Whenever I’m out of town (Los Angeles) I like to hit the shops, whether it’s in another country or somewhere like New York.”

On her shopping Buddy: “Me and Demi go clothes shopping all the time. In fact, we probably have the same wardrobes as each other, as we’ll get the same thing in a different colour! I also have half her clothes in my closet from borrowing them, and vice-versa. I love shopping and she’s probably my favorite shopping buddy, as she knows exactly what I like.”

On Make-Up: “I love putting on make-up and trying different looks every morning, but there are days when it’s nice to go natural. It doesn’t bother me if I get photographed on a no-make-up day, as it proves to my fans that I don’t always look perfect. Trust me!”

On British vs. American Style: “I think fashion here [UK] is so much better than in America. People aren’t afraid to be daring and try different things, whereas in America everyone tends to wear the same thing. I really admire the confidence of British girls to put their own spin on each outfit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment