Sunday, November 8, 2009

Selena speaks to TWIST

Selena Gomez revealed to TWIST that she has never had that 'for sure' feeling of being in love: 'I think everybody has their own interpretations of love. I've cared a lot for people but I don't think I've ever been in love.' Selly has learned a lot from her relationship with Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner: 'I love talking about boys! Taylor's a really nice guy. He's become one of my really good friends, and he's made me the happiest I've ever been.'
On her perfect date: 'I think it would be nice to go to a park. You could have a picnic outside where it's quiet and you can just talk to the person you're left with. You can even light candles or something!' And eat lots of pickles :]
For such gossy news collect the lastest addition of TWIST now in stores. or Click below to read the full article in scans. Click here to view all the scans.

No comments:

Post a Comment