Saturday, October 31, 2009

Scans of Bazillian Magazine!

Selena Gomez featured on the cover of Brazilian magazine ATREVIDINHA. Sel talked about traveling to Puerto Rico without Demi Lovato, Wizards Of Waverly Place The Movie, her next movie Ramona and Beezus and UNICEF. Thx @TeamSelenaBR.
Nicolle translated for us! How did you get the news that you would do a movie? At first I thought it was a joke. I was at Disney building and everybody told me that we were making a movie. I said: 'yeah, ok!' and everybody was like 'No, it's serious! We're gonna do a movie!'. And then they told we will shoot in Puerto Rico and I was shocked!
Were you scared doing the cavern scene? No, it was beautiful! And David Henrie is so claustrophobic, and I laughed at him all the time. He kept saying 'I need light, I need light', cause we were in this closed cavern with bats and he was scared. He wont admit it, but i can guarantee that he was scared (laughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment