Sunday, January 8, 2012

Secong UNICEF Concert!!


Selena Gomez has confirmed that she will perform her second annual charity concert for UNICEF at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, Calif. on Friday, Jan. 20.
Fan club tickets are already on sale, but regular ol’ fans can start to purchase tickets Jan. 6 at 5PM PT through Ticketmaster. The teen will perform along with special musical guests, so it’s bound to be a night to remember and all for a good cause.
Sel has served as an ambassador for the organization since 2009, something she takes seriously. “Giving back has always been important to me,” she said in a statemen. “This concert allows me to connect with my fans in person which is one of the best parts of my job and to raise money for important causes at the same time. I can’t think of anything I would enjoy doing more.”

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is always very cool and creative. To do this, I would like to make a deal!

    I speak of your project on my blog, and you speak of my project in your blog!? What do you think? Thus increased visits.

    (sorry my english)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Your sites very informative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please like my FB page! http://www.facebook.com/selly.is.the.best.92 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos, like it. If you are looking for more click here Hot Selena Gomez photo Collection

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of us who love Selena Gomez would like to be trendy and sexy like her. Imagine you can date Justin! I recommend this link to check how to be skinny like Selena Gomez >> Selena Gomez Weight <<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Selena Gomez Amazing and Latest Gorgeous Pics 2012

    Read more: http://www.snaps.currentblips.com/2012/04/cute-selena-gomez-amazing-and-latest.html#ixzz1rUZCo5Iz

    ReplyDelete