Monday, November 15, 2010

Selena wants Cherly Cole duet!

US singer Selena Gomez is a big fan on Cheryl Cole and would love to record a duet with her.
Selena Gomez wants to duet with Cheryl Cole.
The US pop star is a big fan of the 'Promise This' singer and insists it would be a dream come true if they could record a song together. She said: I'm so a massive fan of Cheryl. I want to be her best friend! I love everything about her. She's my role model. It would be my dream to collaborate with her."
As well as wanting to work with Cheryl, Selena, 18, is also a fan of Katy Perry, and has revealed she was so grateful when the 'California Gurls' hitmaker let her record the song 'Rock God' instead of her.
She told Top of the Pops magazine: "Everyone wants songs written by Katy Perry. I asked her and she was so nice - she just said, 'Yeah, you can have it.' She was very kind."
The song 'Rock God' appears on Selena's second album 'A Year Without Rain'.
Continue Reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment