Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Interview!!

Selena did an interview where she talked about all sort of things from her new Album "A Year Without Rain" to her new upcoming movie "Monte Carlo" and her being a fan of Britney spears!

The interview is a Must read and I had so much fun reading it!

AHN: So your album just came out and you’ve been on every talk show and radio show. What is a Selena Gomez album release week like?
Selena Gomez: It’s definitely a whirlwind. We come to New York and we get to do all the shows, and we do performances and acoustic sets, and basically talk about my album repeatedly over and over again (laughing). Then we go to the UK next week and do it all again.

AHN: Let’s talk about your Good Morning America performance recently where you messed up and sang the same verse twice.
SG: Oh my gosh, you saw that? (Laughing) If you see my face, I was like “I think I’m singing the same verse again.” Then I was like “Alright, I’ll just go with it,” so I just
continued to do it.

AHN: Well you know that’s what comes with singing live which is great that you do.
SG: Yeah, I know. I think it’s awesome. I love when those moments happen because then I get to laugh at myself.
Read the Whole Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment