Wednesday, August 18, 2010

'A Year without a rain'

Selena's official site has just revealed the new album's "A Year Without Rain Deluxe edition" Cover which I can't even explain how gorgeous it is! Be sure to check it out by clicking on the photo on the left! The photo is STUNNING and I can't wait to see more photos from the album promoshoot. They have also posted a countdown until you can pre-order an exclusive album fan package. Head off to selenagomez.com for more info. I feel so excited now! CAN'T WAIT!
AND Selena just updated her facebook on the official tracklisting and what will be included! Only a few more hours to go before we can buy the exclusive fan packages which I will be buying so I'm so anxious!
Hey Everyone-- I wanted to share with you the official tracks of my upcoming album "A Year Without Rain" as well as the bonus features on the deluxe album. I can't wait for you all to hear the album.
1. Round & Round
2. A Year Without Rain
3. Rock God
4. Off The Chain
5. Summer's Not Hot
6. Intuition
7. Spotlight
8. Ghost Of You
9. Sick Of You
10. Live Like There's No Tomorrow
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment