Thursday, July 22, 2010

A WONDERFUL DAY!!!


Today is very special day!! Selena turned 18 Years Old! Our idol Selena is an dult now and Its unbelievable how fast it happened! I remember when I first became a fan she was only 14 and appered on Wizards of Waverly place playing the role of cheeky and smart Alex! I would like to wish her a very happy birthday and hope she gets to spend it with her family and the people she love! I hope her day be filled with joy, love and Wonderful gifts! She deserves the best!I can't even begin to explain how much she has grown on me the past year. I've always been a huge fan of Selena but as she progresses each day she matures to be an perfect model and celebrity and thus I've started to adore her more! I think we all agree that she's a wonderful person and she becomes even more amazing day after day. She has always been so down to earth, grateful for her fans and classy! She has also accomplished so much last year and worked so hard! Its almost like she's been working 24/7 lately . She's a wonderful actress and musician and I see a very bright future ahead of her. I can't wait to see what she brings us next year! We all love you Selena, please don't change cuz you're amazing and a role model to all of us. We just love you for everything you do and we will continue to support you no matter what!!



Please show Selena your love by posting her birthday messages on her Twitter, Facebook MySpace and everywhere else you know. send messages on #HappyBirthdaySelena as it is already a trending topic so lets keep it there

No comments:

Post a Comment