Thursday, July 22, 2010

At Jimmy Fallon Show~!

Selena Gomez turns 18 years old today. Ahhhhhhhhhhh........Pictured on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. .
On R & B: 'I wanted something that was just perfect for my audience. I didn't want to do anything that was too much off the rail just yet.' Director Elizabeth Allen said:
'She chose this, which was not a big payday, and she's a supporting role. I think many other kids in her position would have taken the money and the leading role, but she felt there was a pedigree to the property, and she had never been in a feature film. She wanted to work with a high-caliber cast, and soak up..
..all their abilities.' Selena, 'Any role at this point I was really grateful to have, and this is my first theatrical role, so I wanted to make sure I really learned and was on my best behavior. Not that I'm not always.' She doesn't see herself as the good girl of the Miley Cyrus school:
'No, I never wanted that title. I don't want that title. I don't want any title. I know that I've been called those things multiple times, but I don't aspire to be that. I've always, always said that I'm not perfect. I'm human. I get mad. I get sad. I have all those emotions, but I just like to keep them to myself.'
On BFF Joey:'I feel kind of weird that a 10-year-old has become my best friend, but OK, I'll go with it.. I'm fully aware of where I started, that is Disney Channel. They're what gave me everything, in a way. And I love my fans. They mean the absolute world to me. So whenever I make my music or go with my clothing line or pick roles, it's all about making sure that they can go see it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment