Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Selena looks stunning for Wizards!

Continuing on her promotional tour, Selena Gomez was spotted at the launch of Disney Channel’s “Wizards of Waverly Place” fashion range in London, England today (April 7).
The “Ramona and Beezus” babe looked lovely as she arrived at ASDA, sporting a black blouse with a multi-colored skirt and black heels. She as usual looked stunning.

In related news, Selena recently told press that she loves her crazy life, though she does get overwhelmed once in a while.
“Life is very hectic, but I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world, and I love every single thing that I'm doing. Yes, at times it is a lot, but it's a lot of what I love. I would like to continue in music, but I have a feeling that acting is always going to have a more special place in my heart. I feel like that's going to end up taking over. But right now, I'm too obsessed with music.”

Enjoy the pictures of Selena Gomez promoting in London (April 7).

No comments:

Post a Comment