Saturday, April 10, 2010

Candid!

Stepping out for a promotional gig, Selena Gomez was spotted arriving at the Capital Radio Studios in London, England today (April 8).
The “Wizards of Waverly Place” actress looked to be in good spirits, sporting a navy blue cardigan with a white top and jeans. And though she always seems to be smiling, Selena told press her constantly on-the-go lifestyle can get pretty stressful.
“Life is very hectic, but I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world, and I love every single thing that I’m doing. Yes, at times it is a lot, but it’s a lot of what I love. I would like to continue in music, but I have a feeling that acting is always going to have a more special place in my heart. I feel like that’s going to end up taking over. But right now, I’m too obsessed with music.”

No comments:

Post a Comment