Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kids Choice Award 2010.!

OMG! SELENA WON BEST TV ACTRESS! I can't even describe how much I'm happy for not! She deserved this award more anyone and I'm so happy she got it cuz she's a brilliant actress. Thank you so much for all of you who voted! WE DID IT! I am sorry for posting this late but was out of city thats why.. but still I am sure next year also she will be taking the blimp again.
I also added pics of Selena when she arrived at the Kids Choice Awards Red Carpet looking incredibly beautiful in a very stunning yellow dress. She took photos with some celebrities and spent sometime to sign autographs and take photos with the fans. I added a few pictures from the red carpet and I'll be adding more photos through out the day and tomorrow. Be sure to take a look. Doesn't she looks stunning?!

No comments:

Post a Comment