Saturday, February 13, 2010

MTV News Interview


Selena was interviewed by MTV news in New York! They are starting to release clips from the interview and you can watch it below!
While many of her fans are wondering if she'll spend Valentine's Day with ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas, it seems that Selena Gomez has no intention of making the Jonas Brother her valentine this year. Instead, she plans to profess her love to her fans. Gomez caught up with MTV News on Friday (February 12) and revealed her plans for the most romantic day of the year: to serenade her fans with some of her favorite tunes. "I have a show in Philadelphia, so I'm kind of excited," she said. "My fans will be my valentine, which is fine by me. And I'm really happy. I'm actually glad people are coming to the show, 'cause it's Valentine's Day ... so hopefully I'll enjoy a good show with my fans."
Continue Reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment