Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Exclusive pic & Selena talks about "Naturally" Music Video

MTV interviewed Selena at the AMAs red carpet where they asked her about her upcoming music video for her new single "Naturally". You can watch the interview below. Gosh this is SO exciting!! And also we bring you the first sneek peak aka image of Naturally see the image in the article between!!
Selena Gomez and her band, the Scene, are poised to release "Naturally," the next single off their album, Kiss & Tell. And at the American Music Awards on Sunday night, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star told MTV News that they have a video for the song coming out shortly too.
"That's coming out soon," she said of the uptempo dance-floor friendly track, in which Gomez sings about a guy who is her perfect fit. Their relationship comes, well, quite naturally, and they make sense together like thunder and lightning. "I shot a video for it a couple weekends ago."

The 17-year-old singer said that the video, which she shot on November 14, will have her fans seeing her in a brand-new way. "The video is very different from any other video that I've done," she said. "It has a lot more fierce clothes and a lot of fun colors."
In October, Gomez sat down with MTV News to talk about the album, which she was relieved to see finally on the shelves. "I have been working on it for a good two years now, so for it to finally be out is this huge thing lifted off my chest," she said. "And it feels amazing. I hope my fans like it."
The album, which also features first single "Falling Down," wasn't entirely penned by Gomez, but she said she was very picky about the songs she chose. "I wanted to make sure, A) I can relate to it, and B) my fans can relate to it, and it's something that I went through," she explained. "And all of those songs are things that I went through, and that's why I put that all together."

No comments:

Post a Comment