Monday, October 26, 2009

Wizards of Waberly Place secret!

Selena Gomez revealed that she had doubts about the Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie. Sel spilled: 'When they said we were doing a movie, I was a little timid because I was afraid to turn our show, it's something I've done for three years now, into a movie. But once I read the script, I fell in love with it and was excited to start shooting. When I started shooting with the cast, I felt like I got closer to them, which I didn't think was possible. As far as the show goes, I think the film widens our characters a little bit more. I can't believe the girl that started in the first season all the way to this movie, she's changed completely, but she's still her little sassy self, that's for sure. In this one, she realizes how important her family is.'

No comments:

Post a Comment