Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selena's Kiss and Tell extended Sample!

(Pic by Selena Gomez Mania)

After listening to this sample. I am getting so more excited. Beacuse the songs are just amazing, and just was cool. I am getting too excited. Just awating for this album in India. So excited. Also Don't Forget to tune into Selena's new web series "Under Pressure" which will premiere on September 22nd on Selena's MySpace. This series will show the process of Selena making her "Kiss and Tell" from beginning to end. Excited?! Ya I am!!


1. Kiss & Tell
2. I Won't Apologize
3. Falling Down
4. I Promise You
5. Crush
6. Naturally
7. The Way I Loved You
8. More
9. As A Blonde
10. I Don't Miss You At All
11. Stop & Erase
12. I Got U
13. Tell Me Something I Don't Know
The Samples are much bigger[about 29 sec each] and HQ Officials!
Credits: My First Love Disney

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment