Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Selena Wins All the Awards!

OMG? I'm speechless. Selena won all the four awards she was nominated for!!!! This is definitely one of the best nights EVER! Great Job Guys! I surely think tat even if she is nominated in 10 categories.. she will win all of them! Because she rocks.!. Congratulations Selena. You deserved all the awards you won and we are so proud of you. Sorry Guys I couldnt upload the pictures yesterday! I I would upload all the stuff.! To see the Full winners list Click Here.

Edit: Selena wore a flowing asymmetrical dress on the grass carpet at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday afternoon (August 9) in Universal City, Calif.Selena picked Melinda Maria’s Large Silver Mesh Hoops to pair with her soft blue dress. So, I added pics of her at her arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment