Sunday, May 3, 2009

Meeting Selena Made My Day


Ramona and Beezus star Joey King poses after a scene with JJJ reader Sean in Vancouver on Friday afternoon (May 1).

Sean writes to JJJ, saying, “I just got home from Selena Gomez’s movie set for Ramona & Beezus and I met her! Selena was awesome and took time to sign an autograph for everyone. She also took a couple of pictures with me and talked to my friend on the phone.”

She continued, “I also got a picture with Joey! She had just finished filming a scene where she got soaking wet and apologized for being wet. She was super funny, asking people questions and always seemed happy. Josh Duhamel was also there and was in the scene and I got a picture with him too! I had a great time and it totally made my day meeting Selena!”

No comments:

Post a Comment