Monday, March 16, 2009

New Updates and More news

This is to inform u all that my exams have finished and I am now ready to do changes in the site. I had yesterday only changed the settings of sidebars by making ‘Disney Star’ the top affiliate, Adding Love Love Miley and Easily Entertained to our affiliates. I had also added the hit counter which started doing its work from yesterday so it measures the number of visitors that visited my blog since 15-3-09. I have also added the upcoming [site of month] that will start from next month [April]. I removed the welcome message and the ... Selena Gomez world promotional link. I am planning to change the top header of the site and also changing the colours plus changing the boring template too. So tell which colour you like to see in the background by voting in sidebar.
Some issues are also emerging of saying us as the copier of {Miley Cyrus Worldddddddd} and so i accept that I copied i post of first style guides [I am editing that] and also the archive, welcome message and blink promotional pic. And so in so if you are finding Miley Cyrus world on my site then forget it. I removed them from our top affiliates but we are not here to copy anything because I have also mind but it doesn’t work during m exams and so in hurry I copied the text...
Apologies
Selena Gomez World
..........................................................................................................................................................................
I will only post 2 posts today and the layout of site, the top header more will be changed tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment